Responsible body in terms of data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), is:
KOLB Steinbearbeitungsmaschinen GmbH
Data protection officer
Dr. Matthias Baumann (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Your data subject rights
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details provided by our data protection officer:
- Information about your data stored by us and its processing,
- Correction of incorrect personal data,
- Deletion of your data stored by us,
- Restriction of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- Objection to the processing of your data by us and
- Data portability, provided that you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us consent, you can revoke this at any time with effect for the future.
You can contact the supervisory authority responsible for you at any time with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority depends on the federal state of your residence, your work or the alleged violation. A list of supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with address can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Purposes of data processing by the data controller and third parties
- you have given your express consent to this,
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation,
- the processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data.
Like many other websites, we also use so-called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files that are transferred from a website server to your hard drive. Through this, we automatically receive certain data such as IP address, browser used, operating system and your connection to the Internet.
Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to a computer. Based on the information contained in cookies, we can facilitate your navigation and enable the correct display of our web pages.
Under no circumstances will the data we collect be passed on to third parties or linked to personal data without your consent.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption methods (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS.
If you contact us by e-mail or contact form regarding questions of any kind, you give us your voluntary consent for the purpose of contacting you. For this purpose, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address. This serves the assignment of the request and the subsequent response to the same. The provision of further data is optional. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for possible follow-up questions. After completion of your request, personal data will be deleted automatically.